Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Where have You been?

Something I have been asking myself for some time recently is "Where have You been"? Yes ... You Lord...

As a Christian I know the answer to that question, but as a sinner I don't! Everyone always says that the Lord is all around us and I agree. It is impossible to look around and not see that the Lord is in everything, but during my weakest times, I can't see him next to me!

I went for a walk up and down my driveway a few weeks ago, asking the Lord to make a decision for me because I knew that I was struggling with what should have been and easy decision. Problem is that I feared turning my life over to the Lord...I felt it was easier for me to make my own decisions without his guidance.

I have really struggled with prayer lately, so the only words that I felt comfortable saying to Him were "Thy will be done".

No comments:

Post a Comment